Tuesday Coffee Talk

Randall Culpepper
on 9/28/09 11:30 pm - Guntersville, AL
 Good morning OH Family and Friends! Slept late here in the Culpepper home! Sippin' on some Banana Fosters Float coffee by bocajava.com and it sure is good on this chilly 49* morning! Think I will sit on the porch a while, rock, and enjoy my c...coffee! Loving life and LOVING GOD! No better way to live!

Our challenge today is to live your best life while you can!  You only get one chance at life.  Why not go for the best?  Don't settle for the mundane, the lessor, the worst!  You deserve a great life.  No one can give you that but you and the good Lord!  GO GET CHO LIFE!  That's one reason we have weight loss surgery or consider it.   Isn't it?  

I won't ask who's up, but I will ask what you're sippin' on?  Tea? Water? Coffee?  Join me today in a relaxing cup of whatever and enjoy your best life NOW!  (thanks Joel Osteen...gotta love him)

Have a blessed and wonderful Tuesday!

For every Goliath, there is a Stone! His name is Jesus!"
       coffeefirst.jpg image by jrcpepper

carlak
on 9/29/09 2:30 am - Bradenton, FL
Hi Randall,
I am sipping Dunkin Donuts coffee my husband made me in the coffee maker. Going to Starbucks later....... I am a coffee Junkie!!!!!!
I also am enjoying the 88 degree weather here in Bradenton. Sunny Blue Sky and no wind!!!!!
Thinking of packingup and going to Chicago for 5 days. leaving tomorrow. Not sure how I am going to get my husband in the car and tell him where we are going. I want to go and see our daughter.
CArl and I can drive it one day. I drive the first 700 miles and him the next!!!!!!
Carla 
image hosting site

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views